Awareness+5, Basic tech+5, Mech Tech+5, Pilot: Mech+3, Metalourgy+3, Electronics+4, Programming+3, Physics+4, English+10, French+4, E. Security+3, Social+3, Dance+3, Wardrobe & Style+2, Handgun+3, Streetwise+3, Drive+4
Generally level headed but can be a little greedy. Tries to avoid open conflict. Greg is supposedly an Mecha design assistant for Militech. Is a little bit envious of Burts superior technical mind. A hopeless romantic.
Awareness+5, Handgun+4, Melee+5, Brawling+4, Intimidate+6, Expert: Torture+5, SMG+3, Interrorgate+5, Stealth+4, Hide/Evade+4, Arcade+3, Shadow/Track+7, Wardrobe + Style+3, Streetwise+4, Motorbike+4, Expert: Occult+3.
The most unstable facet (read - psychopath) Martin is capable of limitless violence. He is a stalker who likes to play cat and mouse with his prey. Prefers rape over anything else.
Awareness+5, Handgun+3, Pick lock+6, E. Security+5, Stealth+6, Hide/Evade+5, Persuasion/Fast talk+4, Seduction+4, Pick pocket+5, Streetwise+4, Wardrobe + Style+4, Personal Grooming+3, Drive+4
The 'teams' B&E man. Lance is generally called upon when Gestalt needs to escape. Lance is very suave and is a bit of a ladies man. But he will generally refrain as he knows Martin could 'pop up' at any moment.
Awareness+5, Netserf+5, Programming+6, Cyberdeck design+5, Website design+3, Electronics+5, Basic tech+5, Drive+3, Expert: Cyberdecks+3, E.Security+4, Streetwise+4.
Burt is a technohphile and proud of it. He is good friends with Greg as the two have a lot in common. Is generally shy and likes to stay up in his work shop till midnight if he can. Socially he's a bit naive.
What they think of each other...
- Greg on...
- Martin He needs locking up, unfortunately we can't let that happen.
- Lance He's great. Getting to vicariously chat up women is cool.
- Burt An amazing technical designer, though I'm a little bit jealous of that.
- Martin on...
- Greg What a pansy. The lad doesn't know what to do with himself.
- Lance He likes women, sure. But he doesn't have the right... motivation.
- Burt An' you call me crazy? Little twat stays up in his room all night w*nking over his cyberdecks...
- Lance on...
- Greg Alright I guess, but when it comes to chatting up women he's a flop.
- Martin He's not human, he's a monster. I'd kill him if I could. Maybe one day I will...
- Burt Why this lad spends all his time with inanimate objects when there's a whole world out there is beyond me.
- Burt on...
- Greg He's so lucky. Getting to work on Mecha was once my dream.
- Martin I'm sure with a little therapy he'll be as right as rain.
- Lance Here's Mr. Cool!
- Dramatis persona
- When a facet relinquishes control another it is not a matter of choice it is a matter of instinct. When a situation requires a specific personality, he will be given the controls. For example if a situation requires someone to be followed, Martin will be given control. Unfortunately he can get out of hand. If they need to escape, Lance's expertise will be required.
Greg is special as he can grasp control whenever he wants. With difficulty. In order for Greg to grasp control he must make a COOL vs. 16, in order for the other facets to forcibly take control they must make a COOL vs. 20. Much more difficult.